If ever there was a time a woman needed inspirational quotes, it is during pregnancy!
Tiredness, hormones, and the impending labor and delivery can make nine months seem like a lifetime for many a pregnant woman.
Add to that the need to continue coping with normal life while growing a new life inside you and pregnancy can indeed be an almost free-for-all when it comes to emotions.
Here at MomBible, we have put together a fantastic selection of some of the world’s most inspirational pregnancy quotes to help you through this most magical of times.
Encouraging Quotes to See You Through Pregnancy and Into Parenthood
- A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die
- It is easy when you’re pregnant to spend hours dreaming about the little baby growing inside of you and wondering who in the world, they will turn out to be.
- A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.
- To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited. Soul and spirit are stretched – along with body – making pregnancy a time of transition, growth, and profound beginnings.
- The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no one way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.
- In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves.
- The love a mother has for her child is immeasurable.
- When you have a baby, you know you are going to fall in love with your child, but you also fall in love with your husband all over again.
- It is crazy how much love you can have for someone you have never met.
- Babies are bits of stardust blown from the hand of God. Lucky is the woman who knows the pangs of birth for she has held a star.
- Expecting a baby is just the beginning; there are so many precious moments to look forward to as your baby grows.
- Before we had you, we had each other, and now you’re here; we have everything.
- Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of Mother’s Love.
- All the time, we wondered and wondered, who is this person coming, growing, turning, floating, swimming deep, deep inside?
- A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.
- A mother’s joy begins when new life is stirring inside. When a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.
- When you’re pregnant, little hands pushing and tiny feet kicking remind you that you are never really alone.
- There is no way out of the experience except through it because it is not really your experience at all but the baby’s. Your body is the child’s instrument of birth.
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
- Regardless whether your pregnancy was planned or happened by surprise, it is sure to say that your life will be forever changed.
- Making the decision to have a baby is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
- A baby will make your heart fuller, your home happier, and your future brighter.
- Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born.
- There is nothing quite like that perfect moment when you’re holding your baby in your arms and realize you would do absolutely anything for them.
- Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have.
- Pregnancy feels like an endless wait, but once your little one is here, it is a life of infinite love.
- When you moved, I felt squeezed with a wild infatuation and protectiveness. We are one. Nothing, not even death, can change that.
- I know some people find being pregnant so easy, but I can’t relate. It’s hard. It is incredibly beautiful, but it also challenges you in ways you never thought possible.
- You are pregnant, and you are powerful. You are bold, and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty, and in your contentedness. Trust your body to birth and know that the collective power of women worldwide will be with you.
- Pregnancy isn’t always easy with increased emotions, fatigue, morning sickness, and difficulty in finding a comfortable position to sleep. But, just knowing your baby is growing inside of you is one of the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.
- A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered, and the smile that lights on the firstborn baby, and assures it of a mother’s love.
- Giving birth and being born brings us into the essence of creation, where the human spirit is courageous and bold, and the body, a miracle of wisdom.
- Just knowing you are going to meet the love of your life makes all the waiting, all the labor pain, and all the unknown worth it.
- I begin to love this little creature and to anticipate his birth as a fresh twist to a knowledge which I do not wish to unite.
- Mama, you are strong, beautiful, and more powerful than you know. Trust yourself. Trust your body. And remember that no matter how your birth goes, there is a powerful collective of mamas that are right behind you.